I bottled the Reisling last Wednesday. A very easy task using a hand corker and some traditional corks. The kit was supposed to yield (30) 750 mL bottles, but I only ended up with 21. Apparently I did more tasting than I'd realized. The wine is a bit cloudy, but I feel as though given my resources and expertise, I did the best possible. It is an extremely dry wine right now - hoping that it becomes less harsh with time.
The bottles are stacked away in their original boxes awaiting the move to the new home, where I will hopefully someday soon be able to construct a wine rack for me planned collection of home-grown wines.
What a joyful venture!